Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Good Bye Cusco!

The day has finally come! I am leaving Cusco tomorrow very early in the morning. Marco is running around doing last minute things like turning the keys in for the house we lived in as well as getting the safety check done for his car. We are going to be booking it to Lima in two days and heading directly to Acari tomorrow to visit his mother. It is going to be a long day of driving but we will get there and the weather will only get nicer and nicer. I can't wait!

I am super thankful to all of you who have followed me on this blog and have offered advice, congratulations or condolences. It is kind of cool how there is a little blog (well maybe not that little) community. I am also super thankful to all the wonderful amazing people I have met in Cusco over the past 2 and a half years. I met my husband and I started teaching violin, both of which are amazing wonderful things.

In the meantime, I am looking for a new name for a blog that I am going to start when I get to Lima. I think it should be broader than Adventures in Lima. I plan on being in Peru for many years to come. Please give me suggestions in the comment box.

In happy exciting news, I was accepted to OpenEnglish.com's certification process to become an English teacher for them. I am super excited and I hope a get a job with them. This is also great because I booked my flight to Madrid Spain for May 1st. I am going to travel with my cousin and I can't wait. It also means I need to work my butt off in the next three months so that I have some money for the trip itself. I also need to be saving for our wedding in October. This is a good start though!

Happy January! On to the next adventure I go!

1 comment:

  1. Felicidades y buen viaje pronto iré al cusco gracias a una oferta de paquetes a cusco.

    ReplyDelete